Did you know...
- Unintentional injuries are the fifth leading cause of death in the United States following heart disease, cancer, stroke, and lung disease.
- Unintentional injuries are the leading cause of death overall for people ages 1 to 44 years old.
- On average there are 15 accidental deaths every hour. 1
About the CMA / County Medical Association / Society AD&D Insurance Program
This plan pays benefits to you and your family if you die, become dismembered, or blinded due to a covered accident.
This program covers you 24-hours a day, 365 days a year and pays regardless of any insurance you may have. Benefit amounts are available from $50,000 to $750,000.
- Loss of Use Benefit - 1% of Principal Sum Per Month
- Seat Belt Benefit - up to $10,000
- Spouse Retraining Benefit
- Private Pilots Coverage (20% of Face Amount to $250,000)
- Hospital Benefit
1Source: National Safety Council, Injury Facts, Zoll Edition